In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this discussion, we will learn about :
1. Vitamin B complexes and active form of Vitamin B1 - Thiamine.
2. Sources and causes of Thiamine deficiency.
3. Mechanism of action and functions of thiamine.
4. Mechanism of action during thiamine deficiency.
5. Effects of thiamine deficiency on body functions and structures.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.