In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this discussion we will learn about :
1. Metabolism pathways of Arachdonic acid.
2. Mechanism of action and effects of Aspirin.
3. Inhibition of platelet activation by Aspirin
4. Rationale of Aspirin administration in COVID-19
5. Side effects of Aspirin at different dosages.
6. A Study about LEAD COVID-19 trial.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.