In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video Dr.Mobeen will discuss:
1. Observation by the authors of the study. (2:27)
2. Multiple mechanisms of development for the long haul. (4:23)
3. Significance of the study. (5:55)
4. Standard and process of test for measurement. (8:11)
5. Discussion about the outcome of the test. (13:28)
6. Explanation behind this process of changes happening in blood cells. (16:42)
7. Harmful outcomes secondary to the blood cells changes. (21:43)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.