In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Low-dose radiation study on COVID-19 patients. (2:00)
2. Mechanism of action of radiation on the immune system. (2:41)
3. Study on asymptomatic individuals with SARS-CoV-2 infection. (10:49)
4. Comparison between asymptomatic and symptomatic cases of COVID-19. (14:30)
5. Brief discussion about neutralizing antibodies and reinfection. (19:13)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.