In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this disucssion today we will go over the paper by Dr. David E Schine illustrating the possible role of Ivermectin to manage COVID hypercoagulable state.
Note: keep in mind that these are evolving sciences during the pandemic and the future studies may show the mechanisms to be incorrect or different.
We will review the following topics:
1. CD147 as a target for SARS-COV-2.
2. CD147 on RBCs
3. RBCs clumping during malaria because of CD147
4. A study conducted in Florida on 280 persons given Ivermectin and the outcome.
5. A Heparain study and CD147
6. Meplazumab's role
7. Recommended dose (theoratical.)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.