In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, Dr. Mobeen discusses:
1. Affinity maturation of antibodies and mechanism in case of COVID-19. (1:50)
2. Role of different antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) in COVID-19 patients. (4:50)
3. Contribution of B cells in adaptive immunity in case of viral infections (concept of affinity maturation). (11:15)
4. Mechanism of stomatic hypermutation. (15:00)
5. Prevalence of virus in gastrointestinal tract and its effect on immunity. (20:00)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.