In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video, Dr. Mobeen discusses:
1. Affinity maturation of antibodies and mechanism in case of COVID-19. (1:50)
2. Role of different antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA) in COVID-19 patients. (4:50)
3. Contribution of B cells in adaptive immunity in case of viral infections (concept of affinity maturation). (11:15)
4. Mechanism of stomatic hypermutation. (15:00)
5. Prevalence of virus in gastrointestinal tract and its effect on immunity. (20:00)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.