In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this talk you will learn:
1. What are the post-COVID syndrom's signs and symptoms?
2. Possible mechanisms of long-haul.
3. Role of low level inflammation, or persistant virus, or a mixture of these mechanism for long-haulers.
4. Why do more women suffer from long-haul syndrome?
5. Possible management approaches used by various phusicians.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.