In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this talk you will learn:
1. What are the post-COVID syndrom's signs and symptoms?
2. Possible mechanisms of long-haul.
3. Role of low level inflammation, or persistant virus, or a mixture of these mechanism for long-haulers.
4. Why do more women suffer from long-haul syndrome?
5. Possible management approaches used by various phusicians.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.