In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. A 2020 study on the use of hydrocortisone, ascorbic acid, and, thiamine (HAT) therapy in septic shock patients. (1:40)
2. An overview of sequential organ failure assessment (SOFA) score (5:28)
3. Effect of thiamine, ascorbic acid, and, steroids on the body. (8:00)
4. Second study on the use of thiamine, ascorbic acid, and, glucocorticoids on patients with sepsis (12:56)
5. Role of reactive oxygen species and protective mechanism of thiamine and ascorbic acid. (13:40)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.