In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. A 2020 study on the use of hydrocortisone, ascorbic acid, and, thiamine (HAT) therapy in septic shock patients. (1:40)
2. An overview of sequential organ failure assessment (SOFA) score (5:28)
3. The effect of thiamine, ascorbic acid, and, steroids on the body. (8:00)
4. Second study on the use of thiamine, ascorbic acid, and, glucocorticoids on patients with sepsis (12:56)
5. The role of reactive oxygen species and protective mechanism of thiamine and ascorbic acid. (13:40)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.