In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. A summary of pre-print study on the mechanism of clotting associated with COVID-19 vaccines. (3:53)
2. Hypothesis about the mechanism. (08:31)
3. Spliceosomes and their roles. (15:00)
4. Hypothesized mechanism of thrombosis. (23:00)
5. Critical commentary on results and limitations of the study. (43:00)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.