In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. A summary of pre-print study on the mechanism of clotting associated with COVID-19 vaccines. (3:53)
2. Hypothesis about the mechanism. (08:31)
3. Spliceosomes and their roles. (15:00)
4. Hypothesized mechanism of thrombosis. (23:00)
5. Critical commentary on results and limitations of the study. (43:00)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.