In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
FDA has granted a emergency use authorization (EUA) to Johnson and Johnson's vaccine for SARS-COV-2. In this talk we will discuss the following aspects from the briefing document:
1. What is the type, dose, storage need, and the number of shots for this vaccine?
2. Phase III trial structure, participants, demography, etc.
3. Phase III trial results and efficacy.
4. Phase III trial results for side effects.
5. Phase III trial results for immunosuppressed, pregnant, and HIV positive patients.
6. incidence of severe reactions during the trial
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.