In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Summary of the study under discussion. (1:59)
2. Format of the study and subjects. (6:35)
3. Markers used in the study. (8:41)
4. Findings from the study. (9:45)
5. Findings related to S1 protein. (16:26)
6. Finding related to spike unit. (20:20)
7. 2nd dose and immune response. (24:58)
8. Detection technique for antibodies. (29:25)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.