In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
in this discussion we will talk about the following high-level concepts of the AstraZeneca's adenovirus based vaccine making:
1. Why do we use adenovirus in these vaccines?
2. Where do these adenoviruses come from?
3. What cells are used to make these adenoviruses?
4. How do we change the virus so that it is not infective?
5. How does a virus carry the DNA material to our cells to make SARS-COV-2 spike antigens?
6. How do we collect the Adenoviruses to make a vaccine?
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.