In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Overview of the innate immune system. (4:50)
2. Summary of the innate and adaptive arm of the immune system. (10:35)
3. Mechanism of cellular signaling. (13:46)
4. Response of innate cells to the vaccine and other stimuli. (16:00)
5. Role of interferon-gamma and interleukin- 12 axis. (23:00)
6. Conclusion of the study regarding the effects of vaccination on the immune system. (26:12)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.