In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Overview of the innate immune system. (4:50)
2. Summary of the innate and adaptive arm of the immune system. (10:35)
3. Mechanism of cellular signaling. (13:46)
4. Response of innate cells to the vaccine and other stimuli. (16:00)
5. Role of interferon-gamma and interleukin- 12 axis. (23:00)
6. Conclusion of the study regarding the effects of vaccination on the immune system. (26:12)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.