In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this discussion, we will learn about :
1. Function, types and sources of Vitamin K.
2. Role of Vitamin K in clotting factors activation.
3. Mechanism of activation of Vitamin K.
4. Causes of deficiency of Vitamin K.
5. Toxic effects of Vitamin K.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.