In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, we will review the following topics about the COVID-19 and children:
1. The symptoms of COVID-19 in children.
2. Difference of the symptoms in children compared to adults.
3. A case study of a child with missed COVID-19 symptoms that unfortunately died due to a late diagnosis.
4. List of COVID-19 symptoms in kids by Brazilian doctors, CDC, Mayo Clinic, and John Hopkins.
5. When to be suspicious of serious COVID symptoms in children and take them to the hospital or call emergency services?
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.