In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Different states of Iodine present in the body (00:33)
2. Disinfectant and antiseptic action of iodine. (1:48)
3. Application of iodine in medicine. (4:00)
4. Role of iodine in thyroid function. (9:12)
5. Use of iodine in the management of Grave’s disease and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (19:20)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.