In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Summary of the study regarding intravenous vaccine(i.v.) (for oxford vaccine). (3:36)
2. 2nd study: Development of immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia secondary to vaccines. (4:23)
3. Adenovirus induced thrombocytopenia study. (6:45)
4. Hypothesized mechanism of formation of clot secondary to i.v. vaccine. (8:14)
5. Mechanism in the spleen. (11:40)
6. Human vs mice receptor on the platelet. (20:11)
7. VCAM-1 expression on virus and role of von Willebrand factor. (23:21)
8. Mechanism of opsonization. (25:35)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.