In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
A small study showed good results for COVID-19 management by Interferon Beta. Learning objectives for this video lecture are the following:
1. Review the interferon beta study.
2. Strengths and the weaknesses of the study
3. Functions of interferons.
4. How interferons help in viral infections. Including COVID-19.
5. How study used inhaled interferon to manage respiratory infections.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.