In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
A study conducted in UK observed that the UK Variant of SARS-COV-2 (B.1.1.7) is not only more contagious, but also more lethal. We will review this study here.
Following topics are presented:
1. Study design, method, and duration.
2. Study conclusion and suggestion to healthcare authorities.
3. UK Variant's nomenclature.
4. Causes explored by the researchers for the increased infectivity/contagiousness and lethality.
5. Study's strengths and the weaknesses.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.