In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Introduction to histamine and other compounds. (1:49)
2. FDA's view on N-acetyl cysteine. (2:35)
3. Synthesis and degradation of histamine. (4:05)
4. Causes of excess histamine. (7:09)
5. Aetiology of histamine intolerance. (9:27)
6. Clinical features of histamine intolerance. (11:31)
7. Function of diamine oxidase (DAO). (12:37)
8. Discussion about low histamine diet. (13:54)
9. Pros and cons of low histamine diet. (15:54)
10. Foods that can be eaten on a low histamine diet. (17:53)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.