In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this talk, we will work with David. David is from Israel and lives in San Jose. David will help translate the report from Israel's ministry of health that is in the Hebrew language.
We will go over the following in this talk:
1. Number of first doses administered by the end of March 2021.
2. Number of the second doses administered by the end of March 2021.
3. The age groups receiving the vaccines.
4. Adverse effects experienced/reported by various age groups.
5. Serious adverse effects, hospitalizations, and neurological issues.
Note: these adverse effects are for the Pfizer COVID vaccine used in Israel.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.