In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this talk we will discuss the mechanism of action and the efficacy of the SARS-COV-2 vaccine from India called COVAXINE. Following topics will be discussed.
1. How are inactivated vaccines made?
2. How is the mRNA of the SARS-COV-2 inactivated?
3. Where did the actual SARS-COV-2 virus came from, that were inactivated and used in this vaccine?
4. Are inactivated virus vaccines better than adenovirus based vaccines e.g. AstraZenea or Johnson and Johson or messenger RNA based vaccines (mRNA vaccines) e.g. Moderna and Pfizer.
5. What is the efficacy of the vaccines?
6. When was this vaccine approved for India and if the company has plans to launch it in the USA.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.