In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this talk we will discuss the mechanism of action and the efficacy of the SARS-COV-2 vaccine from India called COVAXINE. Following topics will be discussed.
1. How are inactivated vaccines made?
2. How is the mRNA of the SARS-COV-2 inactivated?
3. Where did the actual SARS-COV-2 virus came from, that were inactivated and used in this vaccine?
4. Are inactivated virus vaccines better than adenovirus based vaccines e.g. AstraZenea or Johnson and Johson or messenger RNA based vaccines (mRNA vaccines) e.g. Moderna and Pfizer.
5. What is the efficacy of the vaccines?
6. When was this vaccine approved for India and if the company has plans to launch it in the USA.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.