In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this talk, we will go over a new method to map the lung pathology using high-resolution imaging technologies with higher precision of the tissue surface markings. Let's go over the following topics:
1. Current imaging technologies and their short-comings for precise tissue pathology maps.
2. New technology invented and how it works?
3. The result of using this new technology to map the COVID lung tissue.
4. The pathological changes observed in the lung tissue using this new technique.
5. Advantages of this technique over the other methods.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.