In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this discussion we will talk about the following topics:
1. What are mast cells?
2. What is mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)?
3. How do mast cells function?
4. How do mast cells potentially take part in causing COVID long-haul syndrome?
5. Are the patients of the COVID long-haul had pre-existing MCAS?
6. What possible solutions are available to manage MCAS?
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.