In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this discussion we will talk about the following topics:
1. What are mast cells?
2. What is mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS)?
3. How do mast cells function?
4. How do mast cells potentially take part in causing COVID long-haul syndrome?
5. Are the patients of the COVID long-haul had pre-existing MCAS?
6. What possible solutions are available to manage MCAS?
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.