In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Pathologies associated with long haul syndrome. (4:02)
2. Mechanism of ivermectin in treating long haulers. (12:13)
3. Mechanism of steroids in treatment. (13:18)
4. Role of vitamin D and vitamin C. (17:47)
5. Approach to long haul syndrome. (23:31)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.