In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
There is a lot of concern that COVID-19 by SARS-COV-2 can cause testicular damage and impact male fertility.
Learning objectives for this discussion are following
1. What are immune-privileged sites?
2. What happens to the antigens that are hiding in the immune-privileged sites?
3. Structure of the testicular tissue.
4. Blood testes barrier.
5. Assessment of the SARS-COV-2's presence in human semen.
6. A review of the study of a patient complaining of testicular pain during COVID.
7. No evidence of the presence of the SARS-COV-2 in human semen.
8. Bilateral orchitis in COVID-19, another unusual presentation.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.