In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
There is a lot of concern that COVID-19 by SARS-COV-2 can cause testicular damage and impact male fertility.
Learning objectives for this discussion are following
1. What are immune-privileged sites?
2. What happens to the antigens that are hiding in the immune-privileged sites?
3. Structure of the testicular tissue.
4. Blood testes barrier.
5. Assessment of the SARS-COV-2's presence in human semen.
6. A review of the study of a patient complaining of testicular pain during COVID.
7. No evidence of the presence of the SARS-COV-2 in human semen.
8. Bilateral orchitis in COVID-19, another unusual presentation.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.