In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
Novavax is a partial protein based or subprotein based vaccine. We will discuss following topics in this session:
1. Why is Novavax vaccine different from other vaccines?
2. How is the Novavax partial-protein vaccine manufactured?
3. What adjuvant is used in building this vaccine?
4. Trial results from the UK phase III trial, and South Africa phase II trials of Novavax.
5. Will the vaccine help against the South African variant?
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.