In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. An update about chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in MATH+ protocol. (2:10)
2. Prophylaxis according to MATH+ protocol. (19:31)
3. At-home treatment for COVID-19 patients according to MATH+ protocol. (20:21)
4. Management of mild cases according to updated MATH+ protocol. (23:16)
5. Management of patients with hypoxia and respiratory symptoms. (25:32)
6. Salvage treatment in deteriorating patients. (28:09)
7. Post ICU management in COVID-19 patients. (30:56)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.