In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
In this video, Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. An update about chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine in MATH+ protocol. (2:10)
2. Prophylaxis according to MATH+ protocol. (19:31)
3. At-home treatment for COVID-19 patients according to MATH+ protocol. (20:21)
4. Management of mild cases according to updated MATH+ protocol. (23:16)
5. Management of patients with hypoxia and respiratory symptoms. (25:32)
6. Salvage treatment in deteriorating patients. (28:09)
7. Post ICU management in COVID-19 patients. (30:56)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.