In this video we will learn about:
1. Epidemiology and definition of hypertension.
2. Goals of BP maintenance in different groups.
3. Isolated and essential hypertension.
4. Pathogenesis of hypertension.
5. Screening and diagnosis.
6. Complications of hypertension.
7. Pharmacological and non pharmacological treatment.
Presented by Dr. Ahmed Zaafran
Ahmed Zaafran, M.D, is a practicing anesthesiologist at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He is also an adjunct clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.