In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about :
1. Pathophysiology of common cold.
2. Histamine receptors.
3. Effects of histamine and antihistamine drugs.
4. Mechanism of action of antihistamines.
5. Therapeutic uses of antihistamines.
6. Side effects of antihistamines.
Ahmed Zaafran, M.D, is a practicing anesthesiologist at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He is also an adjunct clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.