In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Overview of the lecture. (1:19)
2. Introduction to maraviroc. (4:09)
3. Mechanism of the drug. (5:24)
4. Role of CCR5 in the mechanism of maraviroc. (13:57)
5. Regulated on activation normal T cell expressed and secreted. (RANTES/CCL5) (18:20)
6. Brief summary of HIV virus. (20:36)
7. Action of maraviroc against HIV. (26:36)
8. Side effects of maraviroc. (29:57)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.