In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about :
1. Types of cholinergic receptors.
2. Direct and indirect acting cholinergic agents.
3. Drug effects of cholinergic agents.
4. Therapeutic uses of cholinergic agents.
5. Side effects of cholinergic agents.
6.Cholinergic blocking agents and mechanism of action.
7. Therapeutic uses of anticholinergic drugs.
Ahmed Zaafran, M.D, is a practicing anesthesiologist at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He is also an adjunct clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.