In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. Components of the autonomic nervous system.
2. Different types of adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors and their distribution in the body.
3. Bodily response to stimulation of adrenergic receptors.
4. Mechanism of action of adrenergic agents.
5. Effects of adrenergic agents on body functions and structures.
6. Therapeutic uses of adrenergic agents.
Presented by Dr. Ahmed Zaafran
Ahmed Zaafran, M.D, is a practicing anesthesiologist at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He is also an adjunct clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.