In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this session we will discuss the following topics:
1. Difference between a super antigen and non-super antigen.
2. T Cell binding and activation.
3. The interleukins released by the immune cells involved in the T cell activation.
4. How a super-antigen bypasses the usual antigen binding pattern and activate the immune system.
5. Cytokine storm as a result of the activation by a super-antigen.
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.