In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video, we will learn about :
1. The structure of immunoglobulins.
2. The functions of the different parts of immunoglobulins.
4. The mechanism of an antigen binding to Fab.
5. What monoclonal antibodies are and their significance.
6. The structure of T cell surface receptors.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.