In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Learning objectives of this video are the following:
1. Review of the cells involved in immune system.
2. Granulocytes (Basophils and eosinophils).
3. Difference between a basophil and a mast cell.
4. Recap of production of basophils.
5. Chemicals that cause increase in their production.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.