In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Phases of action of body defense mechanism when exposed to pathogen/foreign body. (00:10)
2. Functions mediated by interleukin 8 (IL-8). (3:27)
3. Functions mediated by IL-10 and IL-12. (5:27)
4. T- helper 2 cells and release of IL-10. (7:00)
5. Release of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and its function. (9:07)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.