In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Impact of choric alcoholism on liver immunity and its functioning. (continued). (00:15)
2. Function of the spleen as a lymphoid organ. (2:46)
3. Function of alveolar macrophages/dust cells in lungs. (4:25)
4. Formation of giant cells by macrophages. (7:21)
5. Brain-specific macrophages: microglia cells and their function. (8:47)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.