In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Introduction to MHC- I and MHC- II. (3:03)
2. Function of MHC-II (5:36)
3. Formation of MHC- II. (10:53)
4. T cell receptor and MHC – II signaling. (20:00)
5. Structure and function of MHC-I (22:50)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.