In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about :
1. Classification of hemisection of spinal cords.
2. Abnormality at, above and below the lesions.
3. UMNL and LMNL.
4. Local reflexes and Babinsiki's sign.
5. Pain and temperature changes on the same and opposite side.
6. Proprioception changes on the same and opposite side
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.