In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Electrolytes in the extra cellular fluid compartment. (00:16)
2. Sodium and chloride effect on osmolarity. (1:15)
3. Role of potassium in intra cellular fluid. (1:45)
4. Role of bicarbonate in acid-base physiology. (3:32)
5. Effects of changes in the intravascular system and clinical significance. (6:00)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.