In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Introduction to cardiovascular system embryology. (3:30)
2. Vasculogenesis/ Angiogenesis in the heart. (5:57)
3. Formation of the cavity of the heart. (7:00)
4. Mesodermal components of the heart. (15:36)
5. Cranial and lateral folding. (17:39)
6. Formation of the pericardial sac. (21:44)
7. Formation of the heart tube. (36:00)
8. Formation of the layers of the heart. (41:36)
9. Truncus arteriosus and ventricle cavities. (44:29)
10. Folding of the tube. (47:00)
11. Dextrocardia and kartagener syndrome. (51:50)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.