In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. Normal physiological cardiac axis.
2. Current of injury and cardiac axis deviation.
3. One way electrical conduction pathway.
4. Voltmeter and EKG leads vector.
5. J point of 0 voltage.
6. Cardiac axis interpretation from EKG.
7. Cardiac axis deviation in different pathologies.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.