In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Myocardial damage due to hypertension. (1:05)
2. Damage mechanism due to LDL. (4:07)
3. Role of nitric oxide. (8:30)
4. Macrophages/ foam cells in coronary vessels. (11:00)
5. Initiation of inflammation. (11:45)
6. Growth factor action on smooth muscles cell. (18:40)
7. Formation of plague and rupture. (21:08)
8. Types of atheroma. (24:29)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.