In addition to the presenter, following authors that helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Pei Purdom
Dr. Beenish Zahra
Dr. Iqra Batool
Dr. Heba Alzawahri
Learning objectives of this video are the following:
1. Discussing asthma compared to COPD.
2. Asthma definition.
3. Types of asthma including: Phasic (Immediate and late).
4. Clinical types: Intermittent and status asthmaticus.
5. Aetiology: atopic, non-atopic.
6. Immune system abnormality to give rise to atopy.
7. Airway structures that are affected by asthma.
8. Why are eosionophils the dominant players in asthma pathology?
9..Cytokines and chemokines active in asthma development.
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.