In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. Definition and pathopyhsiology of asthma.
2. Triggering factors of asthma attack.
3. Classification of asthma on the basis of frequency and severity.
4. Stepwise approach of asthma management.
5. Pharmacological and non pharmocological treatment options.
6. Status asthmaticus and its management.
7. Asthma in pregnancy.
Presented by Dr. Ahmed Zaafran
Ahmed Zaafran, M.D, is a practicing anesthesiologist at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He is also an adjunct clinical assistant professor of anesthesiology at Stanford University School of Medicine.