In this video we will learn about:
1. The epidemiology and demographics of hip fractures.
2. Anatomy of the hip joint.
3. Classification of fractures.
4. ED and Medical management.
5. Acute and perioperative treatment principles.
6. Prevention and post operative considerations.
Presented by Dr. Tim Wang
Tim Wang, M.D. graduated from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago and completed residency training in Orthopedic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Center. He is currently pursuing further specialization in Orthopedic Sports Medicine at the renowned Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. Dr. Wang is a leader in Musculoskeletal Digital Education, having previously collaborated with two other startups innovating in online teaching.