In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Objectives of the lecture. (1:21)
2. Types of lower back pain and various aetiologies. (1:30)
3. Ankylosing spondylitis. (7:26)
4. Visceral disease-induced lower back pain. (7:53)
5. Spinal stenosis. (11:56)
6. Indication of imagining. (19:20)
7. Treatment of lower back pain. (20:22)
8. Invasive techniques for management. (21:00)
9. Surgical management. (21:35)
Presented by Dr. Mobeen Syed
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.