In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this lecture Dr. Mobeen will discuss:
1. Epstein Barr virus (EBV) and Infectious mononucleosis. (2:49)
2. Symptoms of EBV infection. (9:05)
3. Pathophysiology of EBV. (14:15)
4. Replication and latency of virus. (20:04)
5. Role of infected B cells in activating cytotoxic T cells. (30:36)
6. Diagnosis of EBV. (34:00)
7. Differential diagnosis of EBV. (35:23)
Mobeen Syed M.D, MS Graduated from King Edward Medical University. Entrepreneur, Medical Educator, CEO and founder of Drbeen corp.