In addition to the presenter, following authors who may have helped with the content writing, review, or approval declare no conflict of interest.
In this video we will learn about:
1. Subtypes of inflammatory bowel disease.
2. Epidemiology of Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
3. Symptoms of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease
4. Microscopic features and differentiating points between Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
5. Diagnosis and workup.
6. Treatment options.
7. Extraintestinal manifestations of Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
Presented by Dr. Sameer Islam
Sameer Islam MD, MBA is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine and a Consultant in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Texas Tech University Health Science Center.